Title: Assembly Technician
Location: Design and Manufacturing Center
Job Number: 17-002
WilMarc is a rapidly growing medical device company which is seeking a highly motivated Assembly Technician to work in a fast-paced environment that fosters teamwork, change, risk-based decision-making and flexibility. The Assembly Technician role will support manufacturing operations assembling and testing medical devices. The Assembly Technician will be able to communicate effectively and possess the ability to read, understand and implement associated manufacturing plans.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor/Lead Technician.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the WilMarc Quality Management System.
- High School diploma or equivalent at a minimum.
MANDATORY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to use hands to assemble products.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 30 pounds, occasionally lift up to 40 pounds.
PREFERRED POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Manufacturing experience within a regulated industry.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with personal computers.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.